Take the TOEFL ITP Test in Bangkok
ALIST PRO is now open to the public for anyone who would like to take the test or
would like to consult about the TOEFL ITP test.
ALIST PRO is now open for all test takers!!
What is TOEFL INSTITUTIONAL TESTING PROGRAM (ITP)?
TOEFL ITP, which is a standardized English test, was created by Education Testing Service (ETS). ETS has taken TOEFL PBT, which is the first version of TOEFL test, to be complied, revised and renamed to TOEFL ITP. Currently, more than 48 countries use and accept the official TOEFL ITP results.
TOEFL ITP Test is used for measuring the level of Academic English ability from the middle to high level and is ideally for individuals who want to measure their English proficiency for use in higher education or organizations.
TOEFL ITP Test structure
The test is a paper based multiple choice. It takes approximately 2 hours and is divided into 3 parts which are;
- Listening Comprehension 50 questions (35 minutes)
- Structure & Written Expression 40 questions (25 minutes)
- Reading Comprehension 50 questions (55 minutes)
Registering for the TOEFL ITP test
Daily exams will be open 3 rounds:
Day 1st round 2nd round 3rd round
Monday - Friday 10.00am – 12.00pm 12.30pm – 2.30pm 3.00pm – 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am – 11.00pm 12.00pm – 2.00pm 3.00pm – 5.00pm
Sunday and holidays 9.00am – 11.00pm 12.00pm – 2.00pm -
The test registration will be closed 2 days before the actual date of the test at 4 pm each day; the applicant must submit the payment slip to the Test Center within the time said above..
Preparing for the TOEFL ITP test
- Applicants must arrive to the Test Center at least 30 minutes prior to each test.
- Present a valid national ID card or a valid passport only.
- Prepare 2B black pencil and eraser.
Terms of registration
- TOEFL ITP will not be administered if the participants are less than 10 persons. In this case, test takers are able to reschedule for the next round.
- In all cases, the test Fee is non-refundable.
- If test takers want to postpone the test, one time will be allowed and they must notify the test center at least 48 hours (working hours) in advance of the actual test day. However, ALIST PRO reserves the right to consider postponing an exam by reason and necessity.
Application Fee is 1,900 Thai Baht payable to:
Announcement of Test Results and Test Report
- Applicants can pick-up their results within 2 working days after the actual examination date.
- If applicants cannot come to pick-up the score results by themselves, ALIST PRO can send the score results via EMS for the person who made a request on the test day.
- Test scores will be valid for 2 years from the test date.
Contact us for more information
- Phone: 085-626-9456, 061-592-4569 (Khun A, Khun Pim)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Line ID: @alisttest