Take the PRE-TOEFL ITP Test in Bangkok
Good news for test takers under 15 years old! Now, the test takers can take PRE-TOEFL ITP test. The score report is officially printed by ETS. PRE-TOEFL ITP is the great test to measure your ability to use and understand English before taking the English exam at your targeting international schools.
For other people (age over 15 years old), you can register for PRE-TOEFL ITP to evaluate your English-language proficiency as well.
To register PRE-TOEFL ITP test online, please complete the registration form or come in to register at our test center.
The test is a paper based multiple choice. It takes approximately 1.5 hours and is divided into 3 parts which are;
- Listening Comprehension 30 questions (22 minutes) | Score Scale: 20-50
- Structure & Written Expression 25 questions (17 minutes) | Score Scale: 20-50
- Reading and Vocabulary 40 questions (31 minutes) | Score Scale: 20-50
Total Score Scale: 200-500
ALIST PRO test center opens for PRE-TOEFL ITP 2 rounds on Saturdays and Sundays
- 1st round: 9.30am – 11.00am
- 2nd round: 12.30pm – 2.00pm
The test registration will be closed 2 days before the actual date of the test at 4 pm each day; the applicant must submit the payment slip to the Test Center within the time said above.
Please contact us for additional test rounds apart from the date and time displayed above.
Preparing for the TOEFL ITP test
- Applicants must arrive to the Test Center at least 30 minutes prior to each test.
- Present a valid national ID card or a valid passport only.
- Prepare 2B black pencil and eraser.
Terms of registration
- In all cases, the test Fee is non-refundable.
- If test takers want to postpone the test, one time will be allowed and they must notify the test center at least 48 hours (working hours) in advance of the actual test day. However, ALIST PRO reserves the right to consider postponing an exam by reason and necessity.
Application Fee is 1,900 Thai Baht payable to:
Announcement of Test Results and Test Report
- Applicants can pick-up their results within 2 working days after the actual examination date.
- If applicants cannot come to pick-up the score results by themselves, ALIST PRO can send the score results via EMS for the person who made a request on the test day.
- Test scores will be valid for 2 years from the test date.
Contact us for more information
- Phone: 085-626-9456, 061-592-4569 (Khun A, Khun Pim)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Line ID: @alisttest